SQL Server Analysis Services – OLAP and Analytics
Use XTIVIA to efficiently identify and build a wide range of complex analytics solutions to meet your need to quickly and effectively respond to your demanding business needs and ever changing market opportunities by using Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
With considerable data across many dimensions, we want the capacity to explore potentially billions of rows of information quickly and repeatedly with both flexibility and consistency. We have individuals across various roles at our company who need to access and analyze the data with varying levels of data analytics experience mainly with Microsoft Excel, who need to apply business logic ranging from the simple to the complex.
Leverage XTIVIA’s quick start solution for MS Analysis Services and
- Strategic Alignment: Are you aligning your MS SSAS approach with your particular BI style to best respond to emerging business challenges and changing market demands?
- Information Use and Analysis: Let us help you with building an OLAP cube that will provide analytics for one particular business problem. The effort will be focused on various levels of user needs for business logic, modeling, drill down, data filtering and pivot table utilization for optimal data exploration for one particular business problem.
- Technical Readiness: We can install, configure all the Microsoft components quickly and build an end to end solution using SSAS, SSIS and SSRS to prove the concept in as little as 1-4 weeks.
- Lifecycle Support: Once the analytical concept is proven and users start adopting the solution, we can help you build the solution that addresses the needs of many within your organization. We use an agile approach to developing our solutions and ensure that your departmental as well as enterprise needs are met in an iterative manner
With just one Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services expert, XTIVIA will
- Review your analytical needs and identify a set of dimensions (up to 5) and 1 fact table
- Build one SSAS Cube and deploy it for end-users to access
- Review data sources and potential data integration needs
- Provide an overview of methodology and best practices for future Analytics
- Provide expert monitoring and performance tuning support through XTIVIA’s Virtual-DBA service
Contact us today for a quick demonstration of the capabilities of the new functionality offered with SQL Server 2012.
This type of engagement includes:
- One cube with 5 dimensions and 1 fact table built in your development environment
- Demonstration of end-user interaction through MS Excel or SSR SQL or SSIS
- Scripts used to populate data in the Cube.