Virtual-DBA Urgent or as Needed DBA Support
Get Urgent Database Support Now!
The Virtual-DBA staff can get your Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, IBM Db2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or Informix system up and running again, even if you have never worked with us before.
The XTIVIA Virtual-DBA team is a phone call away, even when you are not a regular service subscriber. We are frequently contacted by organizations experiencing issues with their critical database systems needing help right away and for individual on demand engagements. Our teams of DBAs are used to doing the heavy lifting where you need an experienced resource to get that system up and running, troubleshoot a problem, performance tune, or handle your complicated upgrade or migration.
1. Contact Us
Call (888) 685-3101 Ext.2 (during business hours), email
email@example.com or submit the online request form. We will get back to you as soon as we can, in most cases during continental U.S. business hours.
2. Tell Us How We Can Help
3. Statement of Work
4. We Get Started
We do this all the time. Really!
Support Services We Provide
There is really no all-encompassing list of services; usually, it depends on your unique situation or nature of the emergency. Below is a brief list of the types of things we are typically asked to do, but feel free to surprise us:
Recover Lost Data
Coaching and Training
Remote Database Management Service Plans
Basic24x7 On-call Support
- You define the roles and responsibilities of your Remote DBA
- 24×7 On-call Support
- Access to Virtual-DBA Client Web Portal for Case Tracking
- Primary DBA assigned for each supported platform
Premium24x7 Monitoring & Support
- Contains all features of the “Basic Plan”
- 24×7 Monitoring & DBA Support
- System resources and availability metrics “System Heartbeat”
- Automated Connectivity Monitoring verified to XTIVIA Virtual-DBA servers
CustomSupport defined by you
- Define the DBA services you require
- Choose your support windows as needed
- Define the roles and responsibilities for your Remote DBA
- Schedule the monitoring needed for your business