Supported Database Platforms
Flexible, customizable plans for any business
Virtual-DBA is an expert provider of database services including server management. Our full-fledged administration team is trained and ready to set up, develop, monitor, and maintain database architectures, whether they are large or small.
Migrations, upgrades, installations, consolidations, replication, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting. Our DBAs not only work on-site for these and other database services; they are also available virtually, over any distance, right away.
For each of your database platforms, we assign a separate Database Administrator. For example: if you have an Oracle database and a SQL Server database, you’re assigned an Oracle DBA and an SQL Server DBA, each of whom is focused entirely on that environment and the best practices therein. They are the spearhead for the rest of the team, who can step in and support these servers as needed.
If your server runs SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2 LUW, MongoDB, or IBM Informix contact us today to get started on a customized service plan. Whatever your company’s needs, Virtual-DBA, brought to you by XTIVIA, will craft a solution that fits.
Basic24x7 On-call Support
- You define the roles and responsibilities of your Remote DBA
- 24×7 On-call Support
- Access to Virtual-DBA Client Web Portal for Case Tracking
- Primary DBA assigned for each supported platform
Premium24x7 Monitoring & Support
- Contains all features of the “Basic Plan”
- 24×7 Monitoring & DBA Support
- System resources and availability metrics “System Heartbeat”
- Data collection on critical metrics for analysis and trending
CustomSupport defined by you
- Define the DBA services you require
- Choose your support windows as needed
- Define the roles and responsibilities for your Remote DBA
- Schedule the monitoring needed for your business
Managing Your Databases
While you manage your business.
US-based Since 1999
Providing Database Managed Services and more, with onshore and offshore options.
Dedicated Certified DBAs
24x7 support, with an average of 15+ years of experience
Flexible Contract Terms
Full-time 24x7 on-call to on-demand DBA Services