Are You Looking for a Challenging Employment Opportunity?
Are you a seasoned DBA experienced in development and production environments with multiple vendors (IBM LUW/LUW, IBM Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or Sybase), advanced performance tuning, disaster recovery, replication, upgrades, migrations, troubleshooting, consulting, and technical support? Are you looking for employment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Applicants will need excellent communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, juggle multiple client assignments, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to interface effectively with end users, developers, management, MIS personnel and database vendor technical support organizations.
- Experience should demonstrate working effectively on a team or as an individual.
- Some travel will be required.
System administration experience on multiple platforms (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux, Dec OSF/1, SGI IRIX, Microsoft Windows, or SCO UNIX) and any development experience (PHP, Perl, Unix/Shell, Windows/Batch or other programming languages) is a plus.
To apply for a job with XTIVIA, please visit the Dice job listings to submit your application.
Managing Your Databases
While you manage your business.
US-based Since 1999
Providing Database Managed Services and more, with onshore and offshore options.
Dedicated Certified DBAs
24x7 support, with an average of 15+ years of experience
Flexible Contract Terms
Full-time 24x7 on-call to on-demand DBA Services